TWO RECIPES: Monster Cookies & Dark Chocolate Chunk Cookies!
Bakery Style Cookies
Bakery style cookies (huge, thick and gooey) have been all the rage, and for good reason!
They are large and in charge! Levain Bakery in NY, Crumble, Chunk…all of these bakeries are known for their big, baked to perfection cookies. They’re baked golden on the outside and just enough inside to basically a warm gooey cookie dough!
If you’ve been paying stacks of cash for gigantic bakery cookies, this class is going to be a big win for you! In this class, I’ll teach you two cookie recipes, but you can easily switch them up with the mix-ins that you add! The recipes I’ll teach you are excellent base doughs that you can use again and again in so many different ways!
While running my own bakery, I sold THOUSANDS of gigantic, yummy cookies! There’s definitely a science to it…you can’t just take any cookie dough, make a big ball of it and have it turn out like a bakery style cookie. It takes a recipe that has all the right ingredients to help it bake up perfectly AND taste amazing!
If you’ve wanted to make your own bakery style cookies at home, this is the class for you!
My Monster Cookies and Dark Chocolate Chunk Cookies are signature That Bread Lady Bakery cookies!
- My Monster Cookie is a gigantic chocolate chip, walnut and coconut cookie. It’s packed full of yummy gooey goodness!
- My Dark Chocolate Chunk Cookie is a rich, dark chocolate cookie that is almost like a fudge brownie!!
Why Take a Class from Heather?
You might be thinking, “Why would I pay for a recipe when I can get so many for free online?” It’s a valid question. You could go search for and find hundreds of recipes online, but how do you know they’ll be worth your time and effort? How do you know it’s a good recipe? Would you get bakery quality results? Would you get personal, hands on and visual instruction, from a professional, to ensure that your results turn out amazing? Would you get the ACTUAL, secret bakery recipe with all the instruction from the very baker who made it famous?
- Baking is not just following a recipe. You get to take advantage of my experience to teach you the proper techniques to bring the recipe to that next level of deliciousness!
- My step by step video tutorial takes you through the entire recipe, breaking it down to make baking more approachable.
- Because I have made HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of breads, rolls, cookies and other treats…I know how to trouble shoot when baking challenges arise!
- I’m here to help you!I’ve spent years developing and perfecting my bakery recipes! You get to enjoy them again and again. Forever!
- You get to be in on the secret. This is one of my most EXCLUSIVE bakery recipes that I am ONLY sharing here with my students!
Taking a baking class from me is an experience that will help you develop your talents and abilities as a baker. The techniques you learn in this class will help you as you explore other recipes as well!
In this class I will teach you how to
I have a true passion for baking! It might sound cheesy, but it’s one of my love languages – I show others I care when I bake for them.
Not only that, but spending time in the kitchen is pure happiness for me. It allows me to get my creativity flowing!
Baking is so much more enjoyable when you get beautiful and delicious results! There is such a sense of satisfaction when you see the smiles light up after someone takes a bite of one of your creations!
For less than the price of what I charged my bakery customers to buy one dozen cookies, you will get access to this video tutorial AND the printable recipe cards to add to your recipe collection. The recipes are yours FOREVER! Most importantly, you and your family get to enjoy an endless amount of gooey, gigantic, yummy cookies!
*Keep in mind that you will need either a stand mixer (like a KitchenAid) or a Bosch mixer to make this recipe.